Sunday, December 2, 2012

Vintage Junk Christmas Wreath

Today was a crafting day for me! 
I decided that "traditional" wasn't working for me,
so I decided to go with what I really love...



JUNK!!



I used some thrifted upholstrey webbing to wrap a
straw wreath, and added a couple to red burlap roses and a grungy old funnel.



Two old folding carpenters rulers provided the starburst backer, and I tied some of my old bottles onto the wreath with twine.



I hung an old red enamelware pot lid in the center, and then tucked some greenery into the bottles and funnel.  I have no idea what the two "swiveling hooks with handles" are, that are dangling underneath, but I like 'em anyway!
Happy Holidays, Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Junk wreath! I really don't fit with the traditional look either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have found your blog today. I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll stop by and visit with me too.



    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete